SILA-SEAL™ Professional Grade Silicone Sealants are non-slumping, one-part 100% silicone rubber acetoxy sealants that cure to a tough, rubbery solid upon exposure to moisture in the air (RTV-room temperature vulcanizing) with long-term flexibility and durability. All Sila-Seal Professional Grade Silicone Sealants are NSF certified and are safe for all types of food contact. It is primarily used as general purpose sealing and bonding agents, as space-filling rubber adhesives, or formed-in-place gaskets. Sila-Seal Professional Grade Silicone Sealants adhere to clean metal, glass, most types of non-oily woods, silicone resin, vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramic, natural and synthetic fiber, most painted and plastic surfaces. Fully cured, the RTV silicone can be used for extended periods at temperatures up to 450ºF and for shorter periods as high as 500ºF. This product is ideal for many industrial applications where a long-term, permanently flexible bond or seal is required. This product comes in a 10.1 fluid ounce cartridge, 2.8 fluid ounce squeeze tube, and a 1.0 fluid ounce squeeze tube.
Typical uses for SILA-SEAL™ Professional Grade Silicone Sealant include:
• Adhering and sealing appliance trim and parts
• Adhering signs and plaques to approved surfaces
• Adhering and sealing sheet metal
• Formed-in-place gaskets for axle housings, differentials, junction box covers, etc.
• Sealing joints in ductwork
• Sealing skylights
• Sealing truck cabs and trailers, marine portholes, and cabins
We take pride in our wide selection of quality products. All of the products we offer can be delivered to you within 2-3 business days.
Need help picking out the perfect silicone for your project or have any questions regarding our products, please contact us:
High quality and 100% customer satisfaction are our top priorities.
Professional Grade Silicone Sealants
SILA-SEAL™ Ultra-High Temperature Silicone Sealant was formulated to perform at temperatures ranging from -65°F to 600°F under continuous operating conditions. During intermittent exposure, Sila-Seal Ultra-High Temperature Silicone Sealant will withstand temperatures as high as 650°F. This product comes in a 10.1 fluid ounce cartridge with a removable nozzle and cap.
Typical uses for SILA-SEAL™ Ultra-High Temp Silicone Sealant include:
• HVAC and industrial use
• Aerospace gasketing
• Heating elements in appliances
• Industrial ovens
• Bag filters on smoke stacks
• Automobiles, RVs, boats and small engines
• Use to make/replace expensive paper and cork gaskets
• Head gaskets
• Water pumps
• Rocker covers
• Heat risers
• Timing chain/belt covers
• Bonding, sealing, potting and encapsulating high temp areas
Available in Ultra-High Temp Red. (Click on name for SDS)
SILA-SEAL™ Mildew Resistant Silicone is a 100% silicone designed for a wide variety of industrial sealing and adhesive applications, particularly within the plumbing industry. This SILA-SEAL™ Silicone is NSF certified and is safe for all types of food contact. Perfect for use in bathrooms, kitchens, and any humid environment. It cures at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air to produce a durable, flexible silicone rubber. This sealant can be used in diverse sealing and bonding applications such as space-filling rubber adhesive or formed-in-place gaskets. The anti-mildew formulation is excellent for all plumbing applications that is easy to use, no mixing required, had good weatherability and is virtually unaffected by sunlight, rain, snow, ozone and extreme temperatures. Cured material stays flexible for continuous use from -40ºF to 450ºF and up to 500ºF for intermittent use without cracking, drying out, or becoming brittle giving it a long and reliable life. This product comes in a one piece 10.1 fluid ounce cartridge.
Typical uses for SILA-SEAL™ Mildew Resistant Silicone Sealant include:
• Great for sealing & bonding of nonporous surfaces
• Seal cracks and gaps around windows, vents, ducts, fixtures, and lights
• Seal cracks in interior walls and ceilings, door joints, and fixtures
• Seal electrical connections and boxes to waterproof
• Sealing kitchen, bath, tile and countertop applications
• Seal leaks in gutters, downspouts, ducts, and piping
• Use for ceramic tile grouting
Available in Clear and White. (Click on color for SDS)